Content developers & social media specialists are urgently needed for immediate employment. Job Openings Applications are now being received with interview schedule to follow.
Job Description Overview:
As a content developer & social media specialist, you will be responsible for searching, discovering, organizing and posting Nigerian music audio, video and pictorial content. This multimedia content must be verbally described in short paragraph form and then posted to the website. You’re also expected to deliver friendly and engaging content daily to share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as on other social networks as they come available. You will be expected to develop a continuous dialogue with our reputable music community members on Facebook & Twitter as well as stimulate conversation about our website musician members.
As a social media specialist, you will take part in managing our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, thereby converting them into active followers. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, and enjoy being creative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain a daily multimedia upload requirement.
• Responsible for Naija.fm community engagement and involvement.
• Research local music trends ensuring the Naija.fm’s relevance within the music community and the mind of advertisers.
• Establish and grow relationships with key influencers in digital space, such as other bloggers, high profile followed personalities, entertainers, etc.
• Become a company advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Support other key marketing efforts as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Assist in managing the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Continuously monitor social media trends and tools for changes that affect our competitive landscape
• Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor for mentions
• Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry
• Assist in regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., # on FB, Twitter chats, forum discussions, etc.).
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence to Naija.fm
• Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target followers
Key Performance Indicators:
• 6 (Six) Naija music post submission to be published a day. Should schedule articles to post every other hour from 8am to 8pm
• 6 (Six) Naija music videos to be published a day. Should schedule articles to post every other hour from 8am to 8pm
• 12 (Ten) engaging social media posts to be published a day. Should schedule to make at least one post per hour from 8am to 8pm.